In this position, based at our Paris office and reporting to the Operations Manager, you are responsible,
- To work on a large scale development of the database of Customer Experience Evaluators
- To manage the timely assignment and execution of fieldwork as per company standards, specific mission/client requirements and project schedule.
- To ensure the quality of the field surveys, their timely collection and electronic submission.
- To manage the timely validation of the field surveys by elaborating a strategy based on the Business Unit Operations resources and the projects forecast.
- To maintain good professional relationships with your Customer Experience Evaluators and Global Operations Support team to timely handle complaints and feedback in a true spirit of cooperation, teamwork and customer satisfaction.
Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree or Masters 2
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Skills and Knowledge:
Exemplary oral and written communications skills in English & French is a must
Microsoft Office proficient
Experience in a start up environment preferred
Ability to work in a global environment
Start date: January 2019
Duration: 6 Months
Working hours: Monday to Friday