How it works ?
Select the city of your choice by clicking on the images below
Register with Uniplaces and choose your student accommodation
Good news, you found a room ! Start packing :-)
5 things to remember when doing your search
- 1 Don't select properties with only one picture. Make sure there are pictures of the whole property (rooms, kitchen, bathroom, etc.) and ask for the address of the flat so you can check it out on Google Maps.
- 2 Contact landlords/agencies by email or/and phone and check their reviews on Google.
- 3 Ask to visit the flat by skype or other online video call.
- 4 Usually landlords/agencies will ask you to pay a deposit to secure your room/flat but always sign the rental contract before doing this. You should not have to pay any rent in advance before arriving.
- 5 Ask us for advice if you think something is not right. Be aware of fake adverts and don't transfer any money if you are not sure.
They talk about us
Graduate - Romania
Student - Italy
Student - France
Student - United Kingdom
Student - Bulgaria
Student - Poland