We are looking for a food lover to be a part of our exciting adventure at Chestnut Cheeks and help to take the company arrive in Lyon !
THE CHESTNUT CHEEKS TEAM: We bring to life a range of organic chestnut cream and other organic products. We then communicate about our passion for them and give ideas of how to consume our products in so many ways!
YOUR MISSIONS : Growing sales and notoriety in LYON (+ depending on results in Lyon you could travel in other cities in France+ Europe).
Your target will be 70 stores in LYON: growing sales with them and building strong and reliable relationships + any new business you can open.
You will be reporting to the co-foundor and CEO Agathe.
You will have a great deal of autonomy in the role – planning your visits, introducing
Chestnut Cheeks to store managers, pitching new products, tracking and analysing sales, activating sales with marketing and samplings.
You will also have the autonomy to go for your any ideas you might have for our company (a new country, a new target, a new product...)
OUR DREAM SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
• Can demonstrate success within the FMCG sector and are ready to join a young and dynamic team! A plus is to have a first experience as sales rep in a food company.
• Is a go-getter sales person and likes building strong business relationships, by answering to our customers’ needs and putting yourself into their shoes.
• Is highly organized and works with efficiency.
. Has a strong entrepreneur spirit and is not afraid of meeting new people, looking for new businesses, giving his advise and ideas.
• Loves marketing and know how to use social media & has lot’s of fun ideas to activate our social media speak with our consumers.
. Is fluent in English (speaking and writing) and French.
1. Store visits and account management:
You will visit stores in order to:
• Introduce Chestnut Cheeks and allow the store manager to fall in love with our brand
• List our range in new stores
• Build a strong relationship with each store manager
• Ensure the 4P are implemented (Product, Place, Price, Promotion).
• Allow the brand to win visibility
2. Trade marketing:
In order to grow sales with your clients you will have the liberty and responsibility to activate your accounts doing:
- In store sampling sessions
- Breakfast in head offices
- Fun communication on social media
- ... any ideas to activate sales !
3. Analysing sales and providing conclusions:
Analyse your promotion, activation and all Return of Investment to allow sales to grow
Participate to the sales strategy
4. Depending on what you like to do, you can also be involve with the CEO's work and work with her on so many projects: cooking, product developpement, logistic, finance, communication, design, international sales, ...
Mostly on-the-field, meeting clients/targeted clients all around LYON.
+ Depending on your performance, you will be able to do business trips in France and Europe.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
• Amazing experience in a growing food company: you will be able to understand our all business, take part in decisions, and try your ideas!
. Huge level of autonomy and responsability.
. Opportunity to grow with us.
• Training: sales training, excel, product development, ...
And lots and lots of chestnut creams!