Deliverability, Web Developer & Tech Support
We are a dynamic company in full development that offers its customers Digital Marketing solutions in different countries. We are specialized in email marketing and leads quality acquisition strategy. Our services are mainly BBDD monetization and email campaigns spreading.
We are looking for a Deliverability, Web Developer & Technical support intern, who is versatile, motivated, proactive, and who want to join our young and multicultural team.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Control and evaluate the KPI’s and come up with strategies in order to improve the deliverability capacity.
• Operate and disintegrate blockages, reduce and prevent user’s complaints.
• IPs management and evaluation in order to improve the sender’s reputation and global delivery capacity.
• Manage and suggest frequencies and routing address.
• Optimize emails design at the HTML programming level.
• Support & help desk to the Affiliation and RRHH department on the technical tasks.
Profile and requirements:
• Studies in Computer Science, Full Stack development or in a related discipline.
• High knowledge of handling Excel and computer programs
• Knowledge of CSS3, Symphony / PHP is a plus.
• Understand the use of APIs and manage them.
• High level of analytical accuracy
• Ability to perform multiple tasks
• High level of English or French
• 6 month paid internship
• Being part of a company in full development and expansion.
• Possibility to work in the company after the internship.