Contribute to making Blasting News the highest quality and the most successful social news platform in the assigned country, in line with the following editorial principles: [###########].
• Make sure that the news content produced by the Senior contributors and the freelance contributors adheres to the Blasting News quality guidelines;
• Curate headlines and subheadlines of Blasting News news content in line with the headline policies;
• Fact check a selected pool of news;
• Manage the community of Senior contributors of the assigned Country;
• Coach and mentor the Senior contributors and the freelance contributors;
• Contribute to the creation of Blasting News daily newsletter.
Competencies and Experience:
• Previous experience in drafting, curating and fact-checking news content, or
• Journalistic academic background (previous or in progress);
• Ability to draft engaging headlines and subheadlines;
• Experience as a journalist a plus;
• SEO skills;
• Extremely passionate about innovative online media paradigms and social journalism;
• Native speaker in Spanish and French (English a strong plus);
• Type of contract: Full-time employee;
•Job Location: London.
Salary range GBP 20.000-25.000 according to attitude and specific skills.