Optima Media is a digital marketing agency specialising in digital performance marketing through comparison websites. Optima Media is part of a larger digital media group covering all web industries with a total of 70 employees.
As part of its international expansion, we have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Spanish-speaking Student for a 6 months internship as Digital Account Manager for the Spanish market and working alongside our performance marketing department – a multinational team at our offices located in Barcelona. You will be given the opportunity to put your theoretical skills into practice within our marketing team. Possibility of hiring at the end of the internship.
Under the supervision and guidance of the managing director, you will be you will be expected to build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with advertisers, identifying and executing the right campaigns for each client with the long-term objective of developing and growing accounts.
- Developing, maintaining and growing accounts with existing and new advertisers in various sectors (Finance, Telecom, Energy providers, Entertainment … )
- Creating sustainable and trusted business relationships by offering professional support and feedback
- Understanding the account needs and proactively providing solutions to increase client revenue
- Monitoring lead generation campaigns using CRM tools
- Analysing data using internal analytics tools and producing reports
- Focusing your action on ROI targets
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
You hold a relevant educational background in digital marketing and have a good understanding of performance-based marketing solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills and the ability to build long term relationships with advertisers
- Pro-active, well organised with a strong attention to detail
- Results driven – willing to go the extra mile to increase your client account revenues
- Knowledge of tracking implementation solutions would be a plus but not mandatory
- Analytical skill set
- Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Must be Spanish native speaker with fluency in English
What we offer:
- Type of contract: Internship, full-time.
- Term: 6 months
- Period: January 2020
- Compensation: €600 net/month
- Benefits: Public transport card, your birthday as a day off
- Days off: Holidays 2 days per month
- Location: L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
- Workplace: High tech/design offices with kitchen area, metro close by the office
- Activities : Football and basket sessions every week with the team, Yoga classes and Gym club nearby
- Work environment : A dynamic and young international team with a friendly atmosphere