Optima Media is a digital marketing agency specialising in digital performance marketing through comparison websites. Optima Media is part of a larger digital media group covering all web industries with a total of 70 employees.
As part of its international development of its marketing division in Barcelona, we are offering a 6 month internship to a Spanish speaking PPC & Paid Search Manager of talent to develop advertising campaigns(Finance, Telecom, Energy providers, Entertainment…) and work work alongside our performance marketing department – a multinational team at our offices located in Barcelona.
You will be given the opportunity to put your theoretical skills into practice within our marketing team.
You will be someone who thrives on working in a highly visible, brain-bending, massively multitasking capacity at the cutting edge where performance and technology come together.
You will hold a relevant educational background with a thorough understanding of how to mix sales performance and media buying, with tight deadlines, as well as a deep knowledge of how digital marketing fits into a sales successful process.
- Experienced in Google Ads campaign management
- Knowledges in Google Adwords advertising tool and Google Adwords interface and Editor tool
- Statistical and analytical mind is essential
- Rigorous and autonomous
- You are open-minded and able to take a step back
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS is an asset
- Google Adwords Certification would be appreciated but not mandatory
- Must be Spanish native speaker with fluency in English
Under the supervision and guidance of a senior PPC Manager:
- You will be responsible for planning and media acquisition for a portfolio of leading advertisers
- Optimise the CTR and bidding of your ads (text and display) as well as destination pages
- Analyse the data and synthesise your results
- Be creative, renew your media and meet the ROI goals
- Manage of all activity and processes required to efficiently run profitable PPC campaigns
- Build creative campaigns from end-to-end with the support of the design and development teams
- Analyse the performance of campaigns and identify and suggest conversion optimisation opportunities to exceed client expectations and grow accounts
- Take ownership of executing ad copy and landing page tests to continually improve campaign performance and ROI over time
- Identify and test new opportunities to improve quality score and average positions for all activity
What we offer:
- Type of contract: Internship, full-time, possibility of permanent contract at the end of your internship
- Term: 6 months
- Period: Early 2020
- Compensation: €600 net/month
- Benefits: Public transport card, your birthday as a day off
- Annual Leave: 2 days off per month
- Location: L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
- Workplace: High tech/design offices with kitchen area, metro close by (300 meters)
- Activities: Football and basket sessions every week with the team, Yoga classes and Gym club nearby
- Work environment: A dynamic and young international team with a friendly atmosphere