iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in several European countries. Through these brands we sell +300,000 branded bathroom products at competitive prices. We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in.
In everything we do, we have our customers in mind. Happy customers through good service is a key factor for success. Working as part of our team means engaging in a meritocracy. In this you will be able to take individual ownership for your tasks and goals, and high performance will always be recognized. Our clear vision is growth for the company, as well as for the individuals who work in it. Working with us means being challenged and getting the right support to develop yourself by engaging a in a steep learning curve. We are very young and international and maintain flat organizational structures and a proactive feedback and innovation culture. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas to the table. At iSi we work together as one unit towards our common goals and reaching them with a great sense for collaboration, team spirit.
What we offer:
•Regular classes for Excel and German in addition to occasionally trainings and workshops
•Free Snacks and Coffee
•Salary: 600€ per month
•Vacation: up to 10 days depending on the duration
•Sports: Free access to a local gym
•Events: Frequent social company events (Pool, Lasertag, Bowling, BBQ´s, etc.)
About the position
As a Brand Strategy Analyst you will help improve the performance of our brands and websites. This will require you to think on a strategic level while at the same time being able to rapidly execute and implement promising ideas. You wtegic projects such as competitive screening, improving customer loyalty rates, and brand positioning, in addition to developing and implementing your own ideas and projects.
This internship will put you on a fast-track to becoming a future (online) manager by providing you experience in handling a broad task range with strategic thinking, and rapid execution.
Some of the activities you can expect:
- Conduct performance review: of current websites to determine if changes are needed.
- Product Performance analysis: Analyzing the attributes of products, why customers buy them, and translating these insights into actionable marketing materials with the rest of the marketing team
- Strategic Market research: Analyzing and monitoring the competitive landscape and make suggestions how best to position our brands in such a landscape
- Formulate new website ideas: based on market and brand research and analysis
- Brand Positioning: Help define our brand personalities and safeguarding this brand persona through ensuring a uniform tone of voice throughout all marketing materials
- Brand Performance: Analyzing our brands’ performance in audience targeting, customer loyalty, partnerships
opportunities, and finding ways to improve this performance.
This internship will put you on a fast-track to becoming a future (online) manager and we are therefore looking for high-potential candidates with previous relevant experience and management potential.
- You are full of ideas, and have a drive to innovate
- You have strong analytical & numerical skills to back up your ideas with numbers
- You are able to execute: you understand that a good start today is better than a great start tomorrow
- You are able to think strategically and see the big picture while not losing sight of implementation
- You have an excellent command of Excel
- You have a detail-oriented approach, no mistake gets by you
- You have a strong passion for (online) marketing, and a passion to perform in such an environment
- You have previous relevant work experience.
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and
like-minded people, and as a successful intern there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company.
Do you want to make a great start in your career then apply now by sending your application in English (CV and motivation letter) to [###########]