Glovo is looking for a talented and ambitious Marketing Controller intern to join the Growth and Finance departments.
As the Marketing Controlling intern you will be involved in various controlling activities in between the marketing and finance departments. You will be assisting the Global Marketing Controller in the analysis,controlling and reporting of the marketing costs .
This is a temporary position (6 months contract) with potential to be hired full-time based on business needs and performance. This is an entry-level position, located in the Glovo Headquarters in Barcelona, Spain.
Assist in the analysis, reporting and controlling of the marketing costs of all the countries and business units.
Be the pivot in between the marketing and finance departments running analysis and reconciliations for both teams.
Assist in the marketing forecast and planning process in partnership with all the different stakeholders.
Automatize and create new reports and tracking systems that will increase efficiency and will help HQ to take actions.
Actively be in touch and coordination with the different teams inside marketing to ensure any new activity is correctly tracked.
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics. Studies of Digital Marketing is a plus.
- Analytical and financial mindset with an ability to organise and crunch data, interpret metrics and identify trends.
- Proficient with Excel. Basic knowledge of SQL mandatory.
- Advanced English level.
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment, prioritizes multiple projects and meets all deadlines.
- Commitment to process improvement and exceptional attention to detail.
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- Monthly compensation of 800€.
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- Gym membership discounts
- Team building activities
- International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!