Glovo is a Barcelona based start-up that is transforming the way consumer access to local goods, enabling anyone to get nearly any product delivered in less than 60 minutes. We are present in Spain, Italy, Portugal, France, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, and many more to come!
Our mobile application connects customers with independent local couriers, who acquire goods from any restaurant or shop in a city and also deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
We are looking for a candidate highly motivated, problem solver, with strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Provide assistance with the execution of the company’s Comms & PR strategy
- Support multiple day to day communications task & initiatives
- Work on a daily basis with the Spanish & Portuguese PR agencies to create and curate engaging content and lead press releases management.
- Coordinate the creation & execution of a detailed yearly calendar with key campaigns & events based on the company business & comms objectives
- Analyze KPIs and measure the success of the campaigns.
- Work closely with Legal & Public Affairs teams to understand business moves and changes to have a constant creation of stories that can engage media
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or related fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Excellent project management and self-starter that can deliver results
- An execution mindset with an ability to take an idea and run with it
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- 800 EUR paid internship
- Benefits such as weekly lunch, free deliveries, and much more!
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture, and grow from the bottom inside the team
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth