We are looking for a Software Engineer intern who will join our fast growing and friendly international team. This position will suit a student graduate or Junior Software Engineer with a strong creative capability both conceptually and in the development process. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and versatile person ready to show his/her value in the fast and constantly changing mobile industry.
If you're just looking to add a line to your resume, we may not be for you. If you're looking for a dynamic experience that will push your potential, support your growth, give you meaningful work from the first day, and provide an environment where your voice can be heard in daily interactions with senior management, we are for you.
What you’ll do
● Self-study, join training programs from experienced senior software engineer
● Build a platform that integrates seamlessly with APIs and lays the foundation for future eMobi products
● Develop a high-volume, low-latency, distributed system
● Collaborate with your team, following a Scrum methodology, where you will target goals, track progress, and solve for roadblocks to ensure deadlines will be met.
● Create software design documents for implementation by self or others.
Processes & Technologies We Use:
● Java & Scala
● Frameworks (Play, Spring Boot, Java EE)
● Web Services (RESTful web APIs, SOAP, JSP)
● Microservices Architecture
● Scrum Methodology
What You’ll Bring
● Pursuing BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field.
● A passion for writing Java based software and an aptitude for life-long learning.
● Excellent command of English. Able to read, write, and communicate at an advanced level.
● Have basic knowledge about open-source frameworks: Spring Boot, Play framework
● Must be organized, efficient, have good attention to detail, and be self-driven.
● Track record of pursuing self-directed side projects, research, or open source projects.
What We Offer
● A workplace with the high energy, flat hierarchy, positive attitude, and growth you would expect from a startup coupled with all of the security and benefits of an established company.
● Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
● Free gym and swimming pool access for employees
● Fun team building activities including annual company trip, parties and other benefits
● To work in a role that has a global scope for a company that has an international presence
● Opportunity to turn the internship into a full time position
● An inclusive environment of friends who happen to work together
● And much more…
How to apply
Email your CV & cover letter detailing why you are the best candidate for this role with the subject ‘Software Engineer Intern’ to [###########] Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted