The company: BrandCo Paris (property of Global Luxury Treasures Ltd.) is an Ireland based company which specializes in trading pre-loved designer handbags and accessories.
Position: Product Data Analyst - Intern
Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager
Contract: 6 months internship.
Location: Dublin 17, main office.
Start Date: September 2019.
• Product data administration:
Creating and maintaining an online database of key information for every product in stock (retail prices, descriptions, costs, dimensions, photos etc…).
Assist in maintaining the company’s product referencing system.
Analysis of sales data and identifying strategies for sales and purchasing.
Sales administration :
Prepare sales listings for B2B collaborations.
Online stock management in conjunction with the logistics team.
• Contribute to efficient functioning of the sales department.
• Contribute to pricing strategy and optimization of purchases.
• Great knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Required personal qualities:
• Fluency in English (written and spoken).
• Excellent listening and communication skills.
• Attention to details.
Preferred personal qualities:
• Interest in new technologies and the Internet.
• Interest in the luxury and fashion market.
• Fluency in French is an advantage (written and spoken).
Third Level Education:
Degree in Business Administration or Degree in Engineering.
Required experience: Previous experience in database management or marketing.
Compensation: 500€ gross / month.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Please address your CV and Cover letter by email to Mickael Boyer (Director) at [###########]