DO YOU WANT TO BE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EXECUTING CUTTING EDGE RETAIL STRATEGIES in MILAN AND TORINO?
Large retail group with restaurants, optical stores and global online websites
Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
Our retail group headquartered in Torino spans a number of successful and long-standing retail properties. Our online brand [###########] is a market leading online eyewear e-retailer with websites in 30 countries. Our physical optical retail business encompasses 3 brands and 35 stores across North Italy region. Our restaurant division spans a fast growing new family restaurant brand with 3 existing restaurants and more opening in the months to come.
Our young, international and entrepreneurial culture promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
A new role has been created to lead our physical online to offline retail businesses located in Torino and Milan. We have 3 chains of optical stores comprising 18 stores in the Piemonte area (Torino and Milan). In addition we have a growing chain of family restaurants.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Trainee to sit in our Turin office.
The successful candidate should have an excellent knowledge of the Italian and English language, demonstrate a true passion for online marketing, and have an interest in fashion and eyewear. Working within the Marketing department, the Digital Marketing Trainee will work to spearhead the creation of online data-driven customer communications across a range of digital marketing initiatives.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Create, edit and localize site content, banners, blog content, press releases, EDM and social media for 18 different retail stores.
• Clarify the branding, positioning, and offers of the content across all channels.
• Attract potential customers through engaging, informative and inspiring copy.
• Maintain the consistency of the brand across digital and off line channels and all communication.
• Work alongside our experienced PR and Social Media teams to formulate and run content promotion and outreach projects across digital channels.
• SEO and UX optimization projects for our numerous website domains and touch points.
• Roll-out marketing content and offers into our physical retail channels
• Merchandise offers in store in conjunction with retail staff expectations and needs
The Qualified Candidate
• Excellent knowledge of the Italian and English language
• Perfect grammar and strong writing skills
• True passion in copywriting / content writing
• Previous online marketing experience
• Ability to self-prioritise workflow, to perform well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Computer literate with an excellent understanding of MS Office and CMS
• Highly self-motivated and creative
• Previous writing/ blogging /online marketing experience a plus
Please note that this is a traineeship/internship which is to be undertaken for a period of six months dependent upon the availability of the candidate. Trainees will receive extensive exposure all facets of digital marketing and training from our experienced and dedicated team. This is a great opportunity for students and recent graduates to gain valuable experience of working within a market leading company, whilst learning key transferrable skills in both digital marketing and ecommerce industries.
Candidates who finish their traineeship successfully will have the opportunity for further longer-term career options within the company.
Please apply with your CV, a cover letter explaining your motivations, your willingness to accept the traineeship salary of 600 euro for the first 6 months, and your proposed date of availability/start date.