Situated in Lisbon, our humble team consists of people from all around the world who would like to change society for the better, while sharing the love for surfing. Supporting different perceptions, open-mindset and love for reservation of nature can bring amazing results for humanity and that is why Surfgasm - Lisbon Surf School & Guesthouse Experience was born.
For the past 9 years, we built a network of student residences and guest-houses in Lisbon. Last year we started a surf camp and a lot of different and exciting tours and activities around and in Lisbon. Therefore, we are looking to complete our team with a Communication assistant - to create a great system for our guests to make bookings in several platforms and to increase the incomes to Surfgasm by bringing even more people to have an unforgettable time with us and to want to experience more.
Your help will be required 40 hours per week. Hospitality is surely a dynamic environment, so you can adjust your working shifts by your needs and by the needs of the company.
You will be working with a team where proactivity and positivity are the norms. Your ideas will be always welcomed and you will be able to execute them.
Requirements we are asking for…
- C1 level of English
- An active approach to communication with people
- The presentable manner and acting towards customers and guests
- An organised and conscientious approach
- Good knowledge of computer work in Excel
- Ability to make responsible choices
- Possibility to use your own laptop
- Excellent written performance
- Creativity (there is not only one path to follow)
- Background in Economics
Main tasks, you will deal with…
- Maintaining internet communication
- Being intermediator between clients, accommodation and activity providers
- Have an overview of the houses and their state
- Planning and realization of stays of the guests
- Swift reacting to crisis situations
- Be familiar with tips and information about Lisbon life and leisure
- Active cooperation with our company (providing Surfgasm camps and organized tours)
- Be ready to help and advice our guests during their stay
- Working in a very flexible environment, which can create unexpected situations
- Dealing with different variety of task daily
The advantage is if you have…
- Experiences or education in marketing/communication field
- An acquaintance of Lisbon lifestyle and touristic places
- Assertive and sensitive communication approach
Evaluation, you will achieve…
- Experiences in hospitality and tourism
- Increase your level of professional English
- Gaining new working skills through a supportive and friendly environment
- Surf classes and tours provided by our company for free
If you are interested to join us in our Surfgasm team please contact us!
We look forward to receiving your application.