Luxembourg-Slovenian Business Club is seeking a candidate for a part-time Team Leader & Administration internship.
We are looking for a team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance, as well as a person who can control administration tasks. You will be responsible for supervising, managing, controlling and motivating team members on a daily basis. Moreover, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. Do you want to gain practical experience before starting a professional career? Do not hesitate and apply now!!
Luxembourg-Slovenian business club (NGO), registered in Luxembourg, is a unique platform of SME’s and professionals linked in global projects. We establish first-class business connections between decision makers in various markets and industries. As a smaller company growing organization, the work will be done remotely with weekly team meetings and a co-working atmosphere.
* Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
* Setting clear team goals .
* Delegating tasks and set deadlines for your internal team.
* Oversee day-to-day operation.
* Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
* Motivate team members.
* Listen to team members' feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
* Research, compile, tabulate, and analyze data for a variety of administrative and departmental matters.
* Assist department personnel in assigned administrative, planning, organizational, technical, and professional tasks.
* Assist supervisors in the development and new programs procedures.
* Provide suggestions or recommendations with regard to department-specific projects.
* Prepare and present reports; draft policies and procedures; respond to requests for information.
* Perform specific tasks related to the actual department vacancy; and performs related duties, as required.
You are currently enrolled or graduated in a relevant course such as;
… (or similar)
Strong leadership skills
Motivated and eager to learn more
Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
Excellent communication and leadership skills
Open and enthusiastic about communicating with people
You have a passion for new challenges
Strong organizational skills
Good English level both spoken and written
A positive and flexible attitude
No need experience, but would be a plus
Able to participate in Erasmus+ program would be a plus
What we offer you:
• Learn to work in an international environment
• Learn how to build and manage a team
• Hands-on practical experience for your entry into a professional career
• Great advantage on your resume and an optional recommendation letter
• Experience a startup mentality
• Once in a lifetime opportunity to spend your internship time
Starting date and working hours:
• Period: flexible starting dates, but preferably in the shortest time possible
• Duration: minimum 2 months, more is a plus
• Working hours: 20 hours per week
»Working for LSBC has many pros. To start with Nataša and Iztok, who started the entire thing, I can honestly say they are great people to have as your bosses because they explain what needs to be done but leave you a lot of manoeuvring space to do it and they encourage you to be creative and support your ideas. Another thing is definitely the possibility of networking and meeting new people. Additionally, jobs’ working hours are flexible to the extent that you choose when you do your work and you can do it from home and at the same time practice your English since it is the operative language.«
Ana Kosmac, Slovenia
»LSBC has helped me grow professionally as well as a person and provided me with a sense of European community development opportunities that I am really grateful for. I really recommend this organization and thank the people in front of this NGO (Iztok Petek and Natasa Zajec) for this amazing opportunity.«
Diogo Mendes Silva, Portugal
»LSBC gave me a unique opportunity to feel an open and flexible environment, meet new people and learn«
Daniele Montalbano, Italy