Established in 2003 and now in its 17th year of successful trading, VHR (Virtual Human Resources) has offices in London, Manchester, Abu Dhabi, Prague, Valencia, Italy and Dublin, which serves a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries. With a turnover approaching £35M and a multi-national workforce of 90 staff, VHR is looking for an enthusiastic team player to join the organisation in an Information Technology Internship.
See our website for more information: [###########]
We are seeking an enthusiastic and eager Business Administration Intern to work closely with our Personal Assistant in our Head office in London. In this role you will be a point of contact for any guests to our London office as well as a pivotal support to the Personal Assistant.
Key Learning Objectives:
• Meet and greet guests to the London office
• Distribution of post and deliveries
• Support the Personal Assistant on personal administration
• Support the Personal Assistant on Company related tasks
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
• Recommending efficiencies/improvements in company processes
• Screening phone call, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
• Occasionally organising corporate hospitality for visitors and customers
In addition to the above, you will be required to assist in ad hoc duties as and when directed by management.
• Studying towards a degree where your course is relevant to the internship.
• They will be self-motivated, highly organised and attentive
• They will show willingness to assist with general business administration duties
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity? Do you recognize yourself in the profile above?
Send your application to [###########] today!
Please note that this is an unpaid Internship and we only offer allowance for travel and food expenses, accumulating up to £10 per working day.