Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travel retail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
What’s on offer?
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated Marketing student who is also interested in International Business.
Objective: Help our Pacific PRC Team, specialized in Chinese digital marketing. Some duties involved include:
• Preparing digital analysis and research of social media like Wechat platform
• Preparing the design brief to Graphic designer for promo campaigns/ticketing/brochure/online articles, etc.
• Preparing social media marketing materials and articles
• Preparing presentations in PowerPoint for proposals, campaign debrief pack, promotions and business presentations
• Liaise with PRC team managers and team leaders to collate information and manage the social media platform
• Assist PRC manager in Wechat mini-game and mini-app management and development
• Various other Marketing related tasks as required
• Administrative office tasks as required
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in the field you are interested in and work alongside a supportive and friendly team in Sydney, Australia or Auckland, New Zealand (Your choice).
Our office is located in Mascot close to the airport.
We would like the successful applicant to be with us for 4 to 5 days a week
(flexible, depending on your timetable) and for a period of 5 - 6 months.
Ideal start date would be January 2020.
The internship will be unpaid work experience.
However we organise a weekend away for our interns!
Also if you like reading - free books available!
What we are looking for?
• Knowledge of digital marketing especially Wechat is essential
• A dynamic and proactive individual
• A "can-do" and positive attitude
• Studying Marketing and passionate about it!
• English bilingual or fluent
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Developed attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and a fast-learner
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
If this sounds interesting to you and you believe you look like the ideal candidate’s description above, then please send your cover letter and CV to Savanna: