Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travel retail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
In New Zealand we have Aelia Duty Free stores in Auckland Christchurch, Queenstown and Dunedin Airports. We also have Relay & Specialty stores throughout New Zealand
In Australia we have Aelia Duty Free Stores in Adelaide and Cairns and Travel Essentials and Specialty stores across Australia
What’s on offer?
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated Marketing student who is also interested in International Business.
We are looking for a student studying Marketing to join our Pacific PRC Team, specialized in Chinese digital marketing. Some duties involved include:
• Preparing digital analysis and research of social media like Wechat platform
• Preparing the design brief to Graphic designer for promo campaigns/ticketing/brochure/online articles, etc.
• Preparing social media marketing materials and articles
• Preparing presentations in PowerPoint for proposals, campaign debrief pack, promotions and business presentations
• Liaise with PRC team managers and team leaders to collate information and manage the social media platform
• Assist PRC manager in Wechat mini-game and mini-app management and development
• Various other Marketing related tasks as required
• Administrative office tasks as required
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in the field you are interested in and work alongside a supportive and friendly team.
Our office is located in Mascot close to Sydney airport and Mascot station.
• Free gym and showers available in the office building
• Staff discounts
• Free books and magazines
We would like the successful applicant to be with us for 3 to 4 days a week (flexible, depending on your timetable) for around 3 months.
Your ideal start date will be ASAP.
The internship will be unpaid.
But you will have the opportunity for hands-on work experience in our industry, the opportunity to work in a global company and develop valuable working relationships for your future career.
What we are looking for?
• Knowledge of digital marketing especially Wechat is essential
• A dynamic and proactive individual
• A "can-do" and positive attitude
• Studying Marketing and passionate about it!
• English bilingual or fluent
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Developed attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and a fast-learner
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
If this sounds interesting to you and you believe you look like the ideal candidate’s description above, then please send your cover letter and CV with availabilities to Savanna Cam.