Pixpay is a new banking app targeted at teenagers (10 to 18 y.o). We want to help every kid be good with money and gain experience by using money in the digital economy (‘learning by doing’ approach).
Fintech created in January 2019, Pixpay has one obsession: to build the best banking brand for teenagers in Europe! The application is currently being developed, venture capital funds are on board (3.1M€ funds raised) and we are heading full steam ahead!
The launch is planned for September 2019.
We are looking for our first Customer Relationship Managers (internship)
Who you are:
• You are (or have almost finished) studying in a top-tier business school
• You are looking for a real, operational, empowering experience in a start up
• You are rigorous, problem-solving and customer oriented; you like helping others
• You had previous experiences - if possible, in start-ups
• You are ready to do multiple things (except coffee)
• Teenagers market and/or retail banking sector experience are a plus
• You are a native French speaker
What you’ll get:
• Take part in the launch of a future European Fintech leader
• Get real responsibilities and autonomy in your day-to-day activity
• Join an experimented and passionate team: 2 former co-founders of MonDocteur, previous Pathé Gaumont CMO, previous Financial Services Strategy consultant
What you’ll work on:
• Structure, define and document customer support processes
• Directly interact with customers (both parents and teenagers) by email and chat, and solve their problems
• Collect and manage customer feedback
• Get an introductory call with a VP and perform a short live case study
• Have a 1st round interview with the VP Customers Operations
• Have a 2nd round interview with the CEO
• Internship starting August/September for 6 months
• Offices located in central Paris (9th)
• Compensation package on experience
We can’t wait to learn more about you!
Send us a short and sharp email + CV @ [###########] and we’ll be in touch!