We are looking for a food lover to be a part of our Exciting adventure at Chestnut cheeks and help to take the company to the next level!
THE CHESTNUT CHEEKS TEAM: We are nuts lovers and bring to life a range of organic breakfast spreads: our famous chestnut creams & our range of nut butters. We then communicate about our passion for nuts and breakfast and give ideas of how to consume our spreads in so many ways!
YOUR MISSIONS : Growing sales and notoriety in Brussels (and all around the word!)
Your target would be 50 stores in Brussels, growing sales with them and building strong and reliable relationships + any new business you can open.
You will be reporting to the co-foundor and CEO Agathe.
You will have a great deal of autonomy in the role – planning your visits, introducing
Chestnut Cheeks to store managers, pitching new products, tracking and analysing sales, activating sales with marketing and samplings.
You will also have the autonomy to go for your any ideas you might have for our company (a new country, a new target, a new product...)
OUR DREAM SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
• Can demonstrate success within the FMCG sector and are ready to join a young and dynamic team!
• Is a go-getter sales person and likes building strong business relationships, by answering to our customers’ needs and putting yourself into their shoes.
• Is highly organized and works with efficiency.
. Has a strong entrepreneur spirit and is not afraid of meeting new people, looking for new businesses, giving his advise and ideas.
• Loves social media & has lot’s of fun ideas to activate our social media speak with our consumers.
. Is fluent in English (speaking and writing).
1. Store visits and account management:
You will visit stores every day in order to:
• Introduce Chestnut Cheeks and allow the store manager to fall in love with our brand
• List our range in new stores
• Build a strong relationship with each store manager
• Ensure the 4P are implemented (Product, Place, Price, Promotion).
• Allow the brand to win visibility
2. Trade marketing:
In order to grow sales with your clients you will have the liberty and responsibility to activate your accounts doing:
- In store sampling sessions
- Breakfast in head offices
- Fun communication on social media
- ... any ideas to activate sales !
3. Analysing sales and providing conclusions:
Analyse your sales and be able to bring conclusions to help with the sales strategy.
Analyse your promotion, activation and all Return of Investment.
4. Depending on what you like to do, you can also be involve with the CEO's work and work with her on so many projects: cooking, product devlopment, logistic, finance, communication, design, international sales, ...
Mostly on-the-field, meeting clients/targeted clients all around Brussels.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
• Amazing experience in a growing food company: you will be able to understand our all business, take part in decisions, and try your ideas!
. Huge level of autonomy and responsability.
. Opportunity to grow with us.
• Training: sales training, excel, product development, ...
And lots and lots of breakfast spreads!