Early Metrics is the international rating agency for start-ups and innovative SMEs. We provide corporates and investors with qualitative and financial insights to decide which ventures to partner with or invest in. Our scientific methodology focuses on qualitative KPIs to reliably assess the growth potential of any tech start-up or scale-up. With offices in London, Paris, Berlin and Tel Aviv as well as a database of 2000+ rated startups, Early Metrics provides its Fortune 500 clients and investors with transparent and independent knowledge into the most dynamic startup ecosystems.
Start-ups also benefit from being rated by Early Metrics as they freely receive a rating certificate and feedback from expert analysts.
Early Metrics is the bridge between the most forward-thinking decision makers and the most innovative newcomers.
You will enter the venture ecosystem in an international company with a unique position in the startup world! You will be working hand to hand with the Origination Manager which coordinates the resources in charge of discovering thrilling Startups for our clients and capitalising on the ones that are being rated. As a VC Startup Scout at Early Metrics, you will also be interacting with multiple Product Owners and internal stakeholders to optimise and support the development of existing products that are related to Startup sourcing.
- Screening the venture ecosystem in order to find the best startups to rate and get in touch with great entrepreneurs to assess their projects
- Leverage our Startups, Industries and Trends database to support the Operations and Sales team with specific knowledge key to customer satisfaction
- Support Product Owners in delivering requirements and prototypes of sourcing-based products, and engage in problem-solving activities at implementation stage
- Coordinate cross-functional teams with experts in marketing, design, customer support and engineering to improve the quality of our products.
- Enrolled in a Master’s degree from Top Tier Business or Engineering schools
- 1 or 2 previous successful internship(s) in a Project/Product Manager position or in the field of investment, innovation or strategy (e.g. VC fund, Startup Incubator/Accelerator, Strategy consultant, etc.), with proven people facing experience and good analytical skills
- Previous experience in the Startup ecosystem is a plus.
Also, people say that you have:
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written in English and French
- Digital curiosity, deep interest and hands on approach for solving problems with technological integrations (programming skills is a plus)
- Interest in developing new ideas and projects in a fast-paced Startup environment
- Strong analytical mind, organizational skills and capacity to work hard
- Good understanding of the start-up ecosystem and aware of industry trends.