Global Voices Ltd is a language service provider (LSP) company based in Stirling, United Kingdom. We provide translation and interpretation services worldwide, serving for clients such as Porsche, Aston Martin, L'Oréal, etc. We have been growing year after year and now we are looking for talented resources to make part of our international family.
Details of the Programme
- Linguist Department: You'll be assisting with translation projects, proofreading, learning about new CAT Tools, assisting more senior members of staff and contacting linguists/helping project management if required.
- Educational Requirements: Have or be working towards a degree in one of the following areas:
• Translation/Interpretation joint degree
• Translation with a language
- Language Requirements:
• English at level C1 or above
• Mother-tongue or near native speaker: French, Italian, English
- Other Information:
Our internships are flexible, and you’re able to start whenever you want! Your internship must last longer than 90 days and must be shorter than 180 days. It must also begin on a Monday, and end on a Friday.
Please note that our internships are:
• Based at our head office in Stirling, Scotland, UK (40 minutes from Glasgow and Edinburgh)
• Are approved by over 150 European universities!