Global Voices Ltd is a language service provider (LSP) company based in Stirling, United Kingdom. We provide translation and interpretation services worldwide, serving for clients such as Porsche, Aston Martin, L'Oréal, etc. We have been growing year after year and now we are looking for talented resources to make part of our international family.
Details of the Programme
- Account Management Department - Tender writer: You will be part of the Account Management team, trying to win projects by taking part to public and private tenders. This role requires reviewing and editing written bid responses in line with deadlines.
- Educational Requirements: Have or be working towards a degree in one of the following areas:
- Language Requirements
• English at level B2 or above
• Italian OR French OR English OR German native speaker
- Desirable Skills
• Deadline driven
• Excellent literacy skills
• High attention to detail
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Other Information
Our internships are flexible, and you’re able to start whenever you want! Your internship must last longer than 90 days and must be shorter than 180 days. It must also begin on a Monday, and end on a Friday.
Please note that our internships are:
• Based at our head office in Stirling, Scotland, UK (40 minutes from Glasgow and Edinburgh)
• Are approved by over 150 European universities!