Global Voices Ltd is a language service provider (LSP) company based in Stirling, United Kingdom. We provide translation and interpretation services worldwide, serving for clients such as Porsche, Aston Martin, L'Oréal, etc. We have been growing year after year and now we are looking for talented resources to make part of our international family.
Details of the Programme
- Finance Department - Credit control branch: Liaising with clients on a daily basis over phone and email, dispute resolution, reviewing client accounts and payment terms, report handling and updating, chasing liable parties for information to receive payment.
- Educational Requirements: Have or be working towards a degree in one of the following areas:
• Business management
- Language Requirements: English at level B2 or above
- Desirable Skills:
• Attention to detail
• Being resilient
• Numeracy skills
• Good phone manner
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Other Information
Our internships are flexible, and you’re able to start whenever you want! Your internship must last longer than 90 days and must be shorter than 180 days. It must also begin on a Monday, and end on a Friday.
Please note that our internships are:
• Based at our head office in Stirling, Scotland, UK (40 minutes from Glasgow and Edinburgh)
• Are approved by over 150 European universities!