We are a small, international team looking for support! Working with us means entering a creative and fun work environment of passionate do-gooders that share similar visions and a strong team-spirit. We make sure your task list is diverse and you have the opportunity to take responsibility in your own projects. What should have first priority for you and for us is that you fill your position with tasks that make you and us grow at the same time. One thing is for sure - it’s never going to get boring with us and if you are up for an internship running off copies and making coffee you should look further.
Join our team as an intern for a period of 6 months.
The following positions are available at the moment:
Content & PR (Internship)
Place: Berlin, Germany
Start: September 2019
Duration: 6 months, full time
Your Tasks include:
- Content Creation: You will assist our Content Manager in writing copies for our website, our social media channels, newsletter and our blog (English and German). Part of this are also keyword research and other tasks in the field of SEO.
- Social Media: You take responsibility for one or more social media channels and help with the strategy planning, content, community management and analysis
- Press: You support us in researching relevant press contacts, communicating as well as creating press releases and newsletters
- Influencer Marketing: You help us with our blogger and influencer relations
- Events: You assist in the planning and execution of our FABtalks event series
Required Skills and Experience:
- You are a student of a marketing or communications related study program and you are looking for a mandatory internship (“Pflichtpraktikum”).
- You are fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- You have at least basic Photoshop skills
- SEO is not a foreign word to you and you know what the Google Keyword Planner is
- You love writing and have published content before
- You are passionate about ethical fashion and want to make the world a little better
What we offer:
- a fun and friendly team and a lot of women power
- open-minded and creative work environment in the heart of West Berlin
- responsibility and diverse tasks
- you ensure you you won’t get bored :)