Lingokids’ mission is to break down language barriers and provide equal opportunities for kids all around the world. We have currently 10 million families using the product, but we want to get to 100 million. In order to help us with this goal, we are looking for an energetic and proactive professional to support our Customer Success Team in their day to day tasks.
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning service for kids. With fresh content - games, books, videos, interactive episodes, etc - every week, we are helping more than 10M families and their children around the world learn English in a fun and effective way. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100M families and we’re working hard to make it a reality. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily, while incorporating feedback from our customers.
As a Customer Success Representative you will be part of the team that help us make our customers LOVE us.
* Advocate customer needs across departments
* Assist with various customer success projects
* Improve our customer satisfaction score
* Be the voice of the users internally: solve problems, champion feature requests, analyze customer trends and feedback
* Be on the frontline, direct contact with users: email, chat, whatsapp, and more
* Convert users into customers
* Be a Lingokids product expert
* Make sure our customers love us
* Have previously worked in a customer oriented role for at least 2 years
* You care deeply about customer outcomes
* Entrepreneurial spirit that allows you to thrive in a world of ambiguity — you know when and how to find the right information when you need it
* Passion for our product and the value and change we seek in early childhood education
* Fluent English required. Bilingual Spanish/Portuguese is a strong plus
* Experience with customer success tools such as Zendesk is a big plus
PERKS & BENEFITS
We are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every team member loves what they do. Check some of the perks and benefits of working in the EU and being a Lingoer.
* Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
* Free books: We buy you any books that can help you be even better at your work.
* Family Leave: Enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
* Unlimited Snacks & Drinks: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits.
* Retreats & Social Gatherings: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
* Visa Sponsorship: If needed, we will fully-sponsor a EU visa to come work with us.
* Language Lessons: We offer language lessons in Spanish and English.
* Gear: Get hooked up with a Macbook (or PC) to do your best work.
* Fridays Lunch & Learn: Weekly all-hands gathering to lunch and learn from each other.
* Holidays: 23 days of paid leave, and 14 days of bank holidays a year!
* Flexible Hours: Busy parent, or night owl? We get it. 9 to 5 is not for all of us either.
* International Office: Multicultural team with 10+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
* Sunny Spain: Over 300 days of sunshine per year with blue-skies.
If you believe this role is a great fit for you, let's chat!