Who are we :
TravelCar is a start-up company founded in 2012 whose mission is to revolutionize parking and car rental at airports, railway stations and city centers in an economic, social and eco-friendly approach.
TravelCar offers a wide range of services, covering the needs of travelers at all stages of their journey: booking parking in more than 62 countries and providing a fleet of cars for hire in over 120 countries.
TravelCar is also a key player in car-sharing with a win-win collaborative offer that allows its customers to benefit from free parking spaces and sometimes even rewarded in return for renting their cars to other private individuals who will benefit in return from particularly advantageous rentals.
With over a million users, TravelCar is a dynamic international startup company, always in search of innovation and new challenges, which relies on a network of more than 5,000 partners all over the world. to satisfy more and more customers.
In 6 years, TravelCar has risen to the rank of world leader in the parking solution for travelers. Now supported by the PSA group, its largest shareholder, TravelCar intends to continue its international conquest and maintain it’s a position in as a world leader.
Located in the heart of Paris, in the immediate vicinity of Galeries Lafayette, TravelCar's head office is located in a very friendly Haussmann apartment and also has offices in Los Angeles. Join TravelCar is to integrate a young team, dynamic, fun, full of ideas, motivation and varied skills! If you want to work in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented structure and contribute with us to the success of TravelCar. This offer is for you!
During your internship, you will :
- Actively participate in the development of TravelCar in the Eastern Europe/Nordics markets.
- Complete a market study of the targeted area, analyse and evaluate user needs.
- Build, develop and nurture business relationships with various partners.
- Bring some relevant insights and recommendations in order to improve our services.
- Identify complementary business opportunities.
- Report regularly on your advancements and results.
Who Are You ?
- One of the following is your mother tongue: Polish, Czech or Swedish and you are perfectly fluent in English. French would be a plus
- You would like to live in Paris, at least for the duration of this internship.
- You are highly motivated by developing businesses (B2C /B2B), and eager to learn on a daily basis.
- You have outstanding interpersonal and business skills associated with the capacity to develop and nurture business relationships and are able to prove it through your past experiences.
- You are a dynamic, business-oriented, team player and have a good sense of humour.
- You are highly committed to your team.
- You are a challenger and are attracted to start-up environments.
- You know what sharing mobility is and have ideas on how to improve it.
- Internship Agreement compulsary
- Minimum duration of 6 months
- Legal compensation of internship
Working at TravelCar is joining a tribe in which performance excellence and good atmosphere strike a perfect rhyme, also :
-The opportunity to revolutionize transport and mobility worldwide !
- A state-of-the-art integration with plenty goodies
- A possibility of career development
- Outstanding premises in the heart of Paris ( 5min de St Lazare )
- You’ll use the latest Tools of work
- Many projects in common with different teams
- Free coffee!!
- A restaurant card allowing you to have good dishes delivered
- A GymLib sports pass to burn all these calories ..
- Babyfoot duels at lunch
- Regular afterworks
- International teams and projects to improve your languages
Non exhaustive list!
TYPE OF JOB: Internship agreement - Minimum duration of 6 months - Job location: Paris, France (9th) - Availability JULY/AUGUST 2019 - Legal compensation for an internship