Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 280 clients in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L’Oréal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a start-up mindset and a drive for results, they all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy you’ll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it’s in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...
- Plan, budget, design & administer the LMS tool (upload content, create and maintain the training schedule, manage all communications regarding learning events and needs, manage evaluations, produce reports, identify trends, etc...)
- Create, review and evaluate training materials
- Design, develop and implement multilingual training plans including sessions, classroom activities, business processes, questionnaire, assessment, notification templates, distribution groups, survey
- Work closely with key stakeholders (Sales, Product and Customer Support) to align learning solutions & strategies
- Create guides & job aids for LMS applications and new feature releases
Primary resource for fielding and answering training related questions
- You have a good level of English
- You are an excellent team player and are confident in working alongside others
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills
- An internship agreement can be provided by your university
- You can stay at Optimy for at least 6 months
- Experience with video editing / graphic design is a plus
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- A young, dynamic and internationally-minded working atmosphere
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing project
- As a contribution, we grant 300€/month to foreign and Belgium students
- Opportunity to apply your leadership skills, multitasking abilities and communication skills to build an LMS from scratch