Britalians TV is looking for a Business Developer intern to join our team to expand our Talk Show on Sky UK 189.
This is a great opportunity for a smart, talented and ambitious person, who is genuinely passionate about TV, Filmmaking, Sitcoms, Startups, building and growing a business and in love with the power of business development.
The ideal candidate will be someone looking for a part time internship or for full time employment. You’ll have direct interactions with the CEO and Presenters of the Show, and you will have great exposure to the world of TV production and TV formats development. This is an unpaid and flexible working role. Your job as a business development manager will be to identify sales leads, finds sponsors and creating partnerships with new clients while maintaining a good working relationship with the existing ones and in particular you will:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
We are looking for a September start and the internship would be for 2 months minimum and negotiable up to 12 months and over. You will be:
- A can-do person, with a great positive attitude, and lots of energy, and comfortable working at a fast (start-up) pace
- An excellent communicator – confident and articulate, whether in person, on the phone, or by email, and with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Supremely organised, reliable and dependable
- Ambitious about contributing to the path of the business growth
- Free to dedicate yourself fully to this assignment for at least 2 months. The start date is not fixed, but we are ready for you to start asap
- Able to use your own laptop, and generally competent with basic IT.
If you believe yourself to be the right candidate please contact us we cannot wait to welcoming you!