We believe in the power of good music and good content creation. An innovation borne out of passion for new and emerging music, and efforts to revolutionize the way new music and content is discovered and consumed, WPGM provides a relevant platform and service, via media and publishing, digital PR and publicity, radio and TV plugging, and social media marketing, to promote, support and raise awareness for the best new music, artists and lifestyle content.
Already with an established solid platform of over 200,000 monthly visits, over 25,000 Twitter followers, over 40,000 Facebook fans and over 15,000 Instagram fans, WPGM – as a trend setter and taste-maker since its first iteration in 2009 – is out to further up the ante in disseminating and promoting relevant new media and content to its global audiences.
In the short years of existence, WPGM has garnered numerous media support and acknowledgment from industry peers and stalwarts as a respected brand within the online media, publishing and PR landscape. We are one of the UK’s most sought after media, publishing and digital PR services companies. Our media arm functions online via [###########] and [###########], with future expansions into TV, Radio and Print content.
Our PR services arm functions within the digital music PR and social media marketing spaces in the UK and West Africa, with a view to expanding into Europe and America, while continuing to build our digital music PR services/activities in the UK and West Africa. We are also looking at expanding into digital PR/Publicity for corporate brands and events in the UK and Africa.
Regarding our executive assistant job role, please find below some job specifications and responsibilities.
Please note that this opportunity will be unpaid.
1. Managing the Director’s correspondence emails, letters and telephone calls
2. Scheduling the Director’s diaries including arranging presentations, meetings and other events/appointments
3. Reminding the Director of their daily appointments, important tasks and deadlines
4. Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
5. Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
6. Managing the Director's social media and other personal administrative tasks for the Director
7. Keeping various accounts and subscriptions up to date
8. Supporting the Director on a day to day basis
9. Full diary management and inbox management
10. Screen and direct phone calls and emails, distribute correspondence, and provide general administrative support
11. Capture, alert and monitor important issues for the Directors where follow up is required
12. Weekly and monthly reporting to the Director
13. Assist in the management of multiple projects related to the diverse lines of business as assigned by the Director
14. Accompany the Managing Director to meetings and conferences where necessary, taking minutes of the meeting when required and ensuring distribution to relevant parties
15. Carry out ad hoc administration duties as and when required
Excellent written English Language and communication skills with highly developed organisational and problem-solving skills
If this of interest to you, please send an email to [###########] with your CV and cover letter.