Are you ready to conduct new mobilities best practices implementation within an extensive locations’ network?
Able to launch and run multiple dimensions business at a country wide scale? Keen to impulse your career in an innovative way?
You’re on the right track!
We offer the opportunity to join the users and car manufacturers favourite startup who is revolutionising Mobility as “Angel Mobility - UK market ”, one of our most exciting and challenging position.
Seizing this unique opportunity addresses only to the most ambitious professionals with an entrepreneurial and Startup mindset.
Join TravelCar is to integrate a young team, dynamic, fun, full of ideas, motivation and varied skills!
If you want to work in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented structure and contribute with us to the success of TravelCar. This offer is for you!
Your mission :
You are a true operational support for our team, a data manager and you train our partners and customers, you participate in the development of a network of rental agencies in an international environment.
- You work towards our economic performance, our customers and partners' satisfaction.
- You are an expert and base your actions on the data collected both online and physically.
In close connection with our fieldworking "Mobility Managers":
- You support your partners on the road to success by communicating all your operational knowledge and you coach them in order to boost their Mobility activity
- You are the guarantor of the performance of our agencies and provide them with operational support on a daily basis both physically and remotely.
- You analyze all our KPIs and create the necessary reporting and recommendations to the action plan.
- You participate in the creation and update of our online and face-to-face training materials for our partners.
- You manage the price positioning of the agencies, you are in charge of our Yield Management in agreement with the Field Mobility Manager and the agencies.
- You train our partners in using our tools and systems. You guarantee their perfect use by analyzing our automatic Field Check-Up Reports.
- You take part in the creation of the action plan and participate in their deployments (analysis and automation of our data and KPis).
- You will also be the internal coordinator for the activities related these action plans.
- Your partners are always informed about our new product / service developments.
- You are at the core of the implementation of our innovative rental solutions / Automatic Renting & Connected Cars
- You take part in our European expansion and you can believe us when we say it will be very exciting
Who are you ?
Such an exciting and varied mission requires "powers" that can live up to our expectations:
- Advanced studies : Bachelor or Master Degree (Business Schools, University ...)
- English has to be your native language
- Your French is fluent
- You are definitely (and even more than that ..) "data oriented"
- You are passionate about new technologies, you think that all optimization and automation is not time spending but time saving
- You like to share your knowledge and are curious by nature
- You are very attracted by business development in a B2C / B2B environment
- You have strong human and business skills and an ability to develop relationships that last.
What we offer :
Working at TravelCar means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Working in our atypical and awesome offices in the heart of Paris (5min from St Lazare)
- Latest technological working tools
- A strong cooperation between our different teams
- Free coffee obviously
- A restaurant card allowing you enjoy awesome food everyday
- A Magic Lyb sports pass so you can burn all the calories from those great meals ..
- Crazy foosball duels for lunch
- Our afterworks so you can talk about more than work
- An international teams with international projects to get better at other languages
This list is non-exhaustive!
> Try and picture yourself in our working environment via the link below:
TYPE OF JOB: Internship agreement - Minimum duration of 6 months - Job location: Paris, France (9th) - Availability NOVEMBER 2019 - Legal compensation for an internship