Join our international team and learn, discover and share your experiences in a fascinating and exotic country. Myanmar is waiting for you!
About Easia Travel
EASIA TRAVEL CO., LTD is a South East Asia wide operating travel agency with 15 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar working exclusively on B2B basis. Specialized in tailor-made tours, Easia Travel thanks to its 300 collaborators take care of more than 25,000 travelers a year.
Your main focus will be:
1. Quality and Customer Care
- Welcome travelers by phone and collect feedbacks about their trip
- Analyze the data and report to concerning departments
- Closely collaborate with the Operation Department to solve issues on spot
- Taking corrective actions on short and long term
- Working on quality report tools to improve the efficiency of daily tasks
- Work globally on improving the performance of the team and quality of our services by analyzing issues on spot and taking actions or setting up procedures with the teams.
2. Production Department
- Support Production Department in researching new activities and experiences
- Support Production Department in creating tools for Sales and Operation teams: supporting documents, presentations, trainings, etc.
- Translations of documents (program texts, factsheets, products descriptions)
- Research information on the destination or some thematic (wildlife, religion, sustainability, etc.) and help Production Department create specific content
3. Other tasks
- Support Marketing Department in creating presentations, leaflets, videos, etc
- Write quality content
- Support Marketing Department in organizing the multimedia database
- Help Sales Department for translations
● Tourism, Business, Communication, Marketing, Languages background
● Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
● Native or fluent in German, Italian, Spanish or French.
● Good command of spoken and written English Language.
● Strong communication skills.
● Experience in dealing with customers.
● Ability to adapt to different culture, environment and lifestyle.
● Curiosity, passion for travel, proactivity and positive attitude.
▪ We are looking for interns for our office in Yangon, Myanmar.
▪ The intern should be available to start working from August 2019.
▪ Length of the internship: at least 6 months or longer (possibility of employment after the end of the internship).
▪ Working time: 5 full days / week according to the free time of the intern.
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) to: [###########]