We perform Strategic Design & Innovation Consultingservices for international companies such as Volkswagen, Puma, Telefonica to find smart solutions for business challenges, while boosting innovative energy and team spirit!
With our clients we co-createLateral Shortcuts®, i.e., innovative, effectiveand easysolutions, overcome business challenges and generate groundbreaking ideas by untangling root causes from an overall perspective by applying Lateral Shortcuts® and Design Thinking.
We offer consulting and workshops in applying Lateral Shortcuts® to all areas and phases of business, innovation, strategic, product and service design; from team catalyzing, detecting new opportunities, conceptualizing new strategies, services or product lines through design and implementation.
We are an interdisciplinary team, a wide network of expert collaborators to assure the highest levels of quality, professionalism and flexibility.
Specialties: Open Innovation, Strategy, Speaking, Design Thinking, Lateral Thinking, Digital Transformation, Change, Mobility, UX, Product Design, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0, Circular Economy, Growth, Sprints, Consumer Goods, Coaching, Training, Master Class, and Sustainability
See [###########] and [###########]
If the following describes your profile and what you are looking for please send us your CV with a motivational letter and portfolio, website or references (no big files, rather links to view online or download).
We are looking for …
- A product or graphic designer (intern, internship, beca, becario, prácticas, Praktikum, Praktikant, junior)
- Full time (40h/week) or part time (20h/week) with certain flexibility
- Start date: As soon as possible
To help with…
- Brand strategy development (style, logo, wording, content, visuals, etc.)
- Layout and graphic design to mock-up, storyboard, animate early-stage ideas quickly and beautifully for customers.
- Preparation and polishing of customer presentations with the use of layouts, animations/videos, builds or easy-to-understand infographics (charts, graphs and diagrams).
- Visual research & conceptual brainstorming across a range of projects and campaigns.
- Develop understanding for brand's service and product position.
- Establishing and maintaining Style Guides.
- Workshop material preparation, assistance and documentation.
- Full proficient level of English in speaking & writing (non negotiable).
- Speaking and writing German & Spanish is considered a plus.
- Experience in presentation/layout creation with Keynote, Powerpoint, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (please send us a website with your portfolio or references).
- You can demonstrate an excellent computer literacy. You are a tech savy.
- You are eloquent and you can express yourself readily, clearly and effectively.
- Thrive when working autonomously. “Your project, your baby”
We offer ...
- Challenging projects & clients
- Diverse challenges and workings
- Inspiring, dynamic, entrepreneurial and informal teamwork environment
- Start-up mentality
- Central location in the best area in town with great ambient
- Possibilities to work from home/remote