Ays looking to expand our team with new talents! Based in Amsterdam, our new teammate will join a multicultural team (already 5 different nationalities and counting). We are building an environment that rewards hard work and encourages communication and collaboration with teammates.
ProctorExam is a fast-growing education-tech startup based in Amsterdam, and we are changing the world of e-learning by developing software that identifies exam takers behind the computer and creates cheating proof environments for online exams. We believe online education is the key to revolutionising learning. The ProctorExam software combines screen sharing, use of the webcam, and the camera on a mobile device to create a 360-degree secure environment so that students can take their exams anywhere, anytime.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
A fantastic internship with a lot of freedom, opportunities and an appropriate allowance. Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment will a give you a boost.
An amazing office in the center of Amsterdam and a team that is at your service! The team is very involved and cooperative as everyone shows initiative in resolving potential issues.
Are you interested in a great opportunity to work at an amazing startup with a hard-working team?
• We offer a financial compensation of 500 EUR/month
• Please, check if you are eligible for Erasmus+ grant
• We don't sponsor a work permit for non-EU citizens
• You will have to find a place to stay by your own
Tips for rent apartments: h t t p s : / / k a m e r n e t . n l / , Facebook: Amsterdam renting rooms
More information: w w w . p r o c t o r e x a m. c o m
Does this sound like you?
• You are a true team player
• You are not afraid to show initiative and to show what you can do
• You have good analytical skills
• You have a can-do attitude and you can do your work from multiple perspectives
• You have a previous experience working in a customer service environment
• You have excellent communication skills in English in writing and speaking (minimum C1 level)
• You are available for 6 months
- Extra+ You are fluent in Dutch or French
Then, please apply by sending your CV and motivations to a l i c e @ p r o c t o r e x a m . c o m with the subject: Internship Customer Success Vacancy. We look forward to hearing from you!