Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 250 clients in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L’Oréal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a start-up mindset and a drive for results, they all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy, you’ll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it’s in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
We are looking for a talented intern to collaborate directly with the CEO and the management team. Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...
- Collaborate directly with the CEO and other Managers
- Work on special and unique projects such as the launch of activity in new markets, define partnership programs, etc.
- Set-up and run reports/dashboards together with the CEO and Managers
- Crunch data and analyse corresponding results
- Support the CEO in his day-to-day tasks such as board meeting preparations, etc.
- You are in your final year of Business School or you are studying for your Masters
- You have excellent oral and written communication in French and English
- You can work both independently and in a team
- You have a start-up mentality and you are prepared to work hard
- You like to challenge yourself and your environment
- Experience in leadership is an advantage
- Previous relevant experience is desired
- An internship agreement can be provided by your university
- Be a part of a young, international and dynamic team
- A chance to work alongside the CEO and other senior management
- Continued personal mentoring
- An opportunity to network and build lifelong connections
- Receive a contribution of €300 per month