Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 250 clients in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L’Oréal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a start-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy you’ll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it’s in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...
- Take the lead on producing job advertisements
- Headhunting to proactively find the best candidates
- Spreading the word online about new openings at Optimy
- Maintain and help manage HR files on existing employees
- You are fluent in English
- You have a creative mind and have a good way with words
- You are able to work independently with a high level of attention to detail
- You have excellent organisational skills
- You can work well under pressure
- An internship agreement must be provided by your university
- You can begin in June for a minimum of 6 months
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- A young and dynamic work environment
- A chance to work as part of an international team in a SaaS company
- As a contribution, we grant 300€/month to all foreign and Belgian students.