Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travel retail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
In New Zealand, we have Duty Free stores in Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin and Queenstown Airports. We also have a number of different concept stores under our Travel Essentials entity across Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Nelson, Palmerston North, Rotorua and Wellington.
What’s on offer?
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated Marketing student.
We are looking for an intern studying Marketing to join our Auckland-based team of six and help with the everyday duties involved, including:
• Preparing presentations in PowerPoint for proposals, promotions and business presentations
• Assisting Marketing Team with monthly in-store promo changeovers for Duty Free and Travel Essentials
• Assisting Marketing Coordinator with promotional communication to stores for each promo changeover (promo book)
• Assisting Visual Merchandisers with store Floor Plans and Planograms
• Assisting Visual Merchandisers with floor set-ups and visual displays
• Assisting with POS printing
• Various other marketing-related tasks as required
• Administrative office tasks as required
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in the field you are interested in and work alongside a supportive and friendly team.
Our office is located in Tom Pearce Drive close to Auckland airport.
We would like the successful applicant to be with us for 4 to 5 days a week (flexible, depending on your timetable) and for a minimum of 5 to 6 months.
Your ideal start date will be asap.
The internship will be unpaid.
You will have the opportunity for hands-on work experience in our industry, the opportunity to work in a global company and develop valuable working relationships for your future career.
Also if you like reading - free books available!
What we are looking for?
• A dynamic and proactive individual
• A "can-do" and positive attitude
• Studying Marketing and passionate about it!
• People person
• English bilingual or fluent
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Developed attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and a fast-learner
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
If this sounds interesting to you and you believe you are the ideal candidate, then please send your CV to Margot: