E-Commerce – Sales / Customer Relations internship (English native level speaker) - (m/f/o)
Are you interested in e-commerce? Do you have a passion for working in a fast-paced online retail environment and have plenty ideas on how to improve processes to make life easier for our consumers? Are you proactive and hands-on? If you are, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands we sell +230,000 branded bathroom products directly to the consumer at competitive prices.
We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. We are very international and maintain flat hierarchies and a proactive feedback and innovation culture. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves, and the company. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks, and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
As a customer relations intern, you will assist in performing the whole range of activities directly dealing with the customers, that are needed to execute the operational side of a fast-growing e-commerce company. A major focus for this position is to promote sales and customer satisfaction. In addition, we value initiative as we are always strive to improve processes. You will therefore have the chance to initiate your own projects along the way.
Some things you can expect:
• Promoting and closing sales in direct interaction with the customers (about 20%)
• Delivering professional and high-quality service and assistance before and after sales by Responding to inquiries from customers by emails and calls and effectively handling them with the most appropriate solutions (about 60%-70%)
• Interacting with the different departments/teams to ensure quick resolution of the queries.
• Developing and elaborate internal processes and structures (about 5%-10%)
• Studying Business, communication or another relevant degree
• Passion for working within an international e-commerce start-up
• Multitasking should be one of your assets.
• Eager to meet challenges and quick to assimilate new concepts.
• Passion for working in direct interaction with the customers (Logistics, Product and Sales related)
• Italian native level speaker
• Salary: 600€ / month
• Start date: Placements throughout the year
• Duration: Anywhere between 5-12 months
• Vacation: 4-10 days depending on the duration
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and like-minded people, and as a successful intern there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company.
Do you want to make a great start in your new career, and does the above profile match your background? Then apply now by sending your application in English
(CV and motivation letter) to [###########] and you will hear from us as soon as possible