Web Developer (Frontend) - Internship
Do you have a passion for web development and want to be part of an ambitious fast-growing e-commerce start-up? Are you open minded, proactive and hands-on? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands we sell +230,000 branded bathroom products directly to the consumer at competitive prices.
We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. We are very international and maintain flat hierarchies and a proactive feedback and innovation culture. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks, and other team events to participate in.
What we offer:
- A great team
- An agile and ambitious work environment with flat hierarchies
- Taking an important part in interesting projects
- Real responsibility and challenging tasks
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and personal growth
- Frequent company events and other opportunities to have fun with your colleagues
- Optional German and Excel classes
About the position:
You will be part of web development projects on all our online shops. As a frontend developer, you will put your web technology skills into various aspects. You’ll work in a small development team over a Git Branching System, using agile development methods. You’ll also be working closely with other departments such as Online Marketing and Graphic Design to help improve our web presence. Showing initiative is highly encouraged! If you have great ideas on how to enhance our shops or other systems, we’re interested in hearing them.
• Creation of templates optimized for responsive web design
• Supervision of Technical SEO and Product Feeds
• Wide variation of challenging tasks to develop your skills
• Incorporate and realize your own ideas
• Be part of a young and dynamic team in a start-up environment
• You are studying computer sciences or related subjects
• You are analytical, detail-oriented, and comfortable working independently
• You have a strong passion for website development, especially in an e-commerce setting
• You have good knowledge of SEO
• You speak English fluently
• Salary: 700€ / month
• Start date: Placements throughout the year
• Duration: Anywhere between 6-12 months
• Vacation: 3-10 days depending on duration
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and
like-minded people, and as a successful intern there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company.
Do you want to make a great start in your career, and does the above profile match your background? Then apply now by sending your application in English
(CV and motivation letter) as well as a GitHub account or any other work (code) samples to [###########] and you will hear from us as soon as possible.