• Duration / Period: 6 months (Full Time)
• Location: Central London (Moorgate / Liverpool Street)
• Start-date: Mid June/July
Please bear in mind this is an unpaid internship. Travel and lunch expenses are covered.
Tradedoubler is an international performance marketing and technology partner, creating smarter results for our clients and partners through traffic, technology and expertise. We work with around 2,000 leading advertisers to maximise their digital marketing investment and demonstrate tangible returns and we help 180,000 online publishers to monetise their websites.
We are looking for a fast-paced & motivated digital marketing enthusiast, to be part of our internship program in our UK Business Development Team for 4-6 months, starting mid-July/August (Minimum of 4 months is required). The internship is available in our London offices, to be trained and supporting our team of Business Development Executives and Managers and developing Performance Marketing skills. A full training plan will be in place for the candidate to take advantage of.
Training Plan Overview
• Learning and understanding the fundamentals to Business Development.
• Receiving a training plan to aid your development for the duration of this work placement.
• Developing Performance Marketing skills across Client & Partnership teams.
• Receiving full training from internal team members to improve performance in different areas of marketing.
• First hand contact with prospects to gain experience in how to approach and relate to possible clients.
• Supporting in ‘qualifying’ (checking to see if there is business potential) prospects and booking calls and/or meetings into Business Developers diaries.
• Creating profiles for the prospects that one has qualified, and sharing this information to Business Developers.
• Supporting in reaching out to prospects on LinkedIn and connecting them to the Business Developers.
• Helping the publisher team to create Quarterly Business Reviews, which will be reviewed by the leading publishers to see their performance in the network
You do not need to have experience in affiliate or online marketing but any background knowledge you have in these fields will of course be useful. We will offer comprehensive training in all the skills that you need, and there is a good network of people around to support you if you have any questions. The main requirement will be that all candidates should be currently in education or enrolled in a program to be considered for this internship.
This is a great opportunity to get some hands-on experience in the online advertising industry to build your confidence and understanding of working as part of a team in a fast-paced industry.
Please note: this work placement must be part of a UK based education course or ERASMUS scheme. We will require confirmation that this is the case prior to the commencement of the work placement.