• Benefits: Travel and lunch expenses
• Duration / Period: 4-6 months (Full Time)
• Location: Central London (Moorgate / Liverpool Street)
• Start-date: June/July
Please note that this is an unpaid internship. Lunch and travel expenses are covered.
Tradedoubler is an international performance marketing and technology partner, creating smarter results for our clients and partners through traffic, technology and expertise. We work with around 2,000 leading advertisers to maximise their digital marketing investment and demonstrate tangible returns and we help 180,000 online publishers to monetise their websites.
We are looking for a fast-paced & motivated digital marketing enthusiast, to be part of our internship program in our UK Client Support Team for 4-6 months, starting mid July/August (Minimum of 4 months is required). The internship is available in our London offices, to be trained and supporting our team of Client Support Executives and Managers and developing Performance Marketing skills. A full training plan will be in place for the candidate to take advantage of. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Training Plan Overview
• Learning and understanding the fundamentals to Client Support.
• Receiving a training plan to aid your development for the duration of this work placement.
• Developing Performance Marketing skills across Client & Partnership team.
• Receiving full training from internal team members to improve performance in different areas of marketing.
• First hand contact with prospects to gain experience in how to approach and relate to possible clients.
• Supporting on screening: to approve and deny publishers on the affiliate programs based on the brand and the network quality guidelines.
• Competitor analysis: to analyse a brand against the competitors for business purposes.
• GAP analysis: to analyse a brand and the competitors in order to find any gaps which could be filled from the partners and strategy point of view.
• Supporting publisher recruitment process: to look for publishers which could be a good fit for a brand.
• Supporting on publisher migration: to onboard publishers on the network as per clients guidelines.
• Account plan update: to update the advertiser account plans with the exposures which have been confirmed or with the ones which are to be confirmed.
• Reporting: to assist with the clients reporting on a weekly basis, monthly basis and as per requested.
• Assisting on audits: to proceed with different audits to reach conclusions as per requested by the clients, for brand purposes and also for internal purposes. The nature of the audit and the focus is going to be determined based on the objectives and a briefing is going to be given before the task is started.
• Data and information extraction: to get the data or information required in order to complete some requests and tasks for the clients. The data and information can be also requested for internal purposes.
• Researching market insights: to keep up to date with the affiliate marketing news and market insights
• Assisting on other tasks as per the clients request not covered by the Client Support Team. Those tasks are usually related to the affiliate program strategy in order to help with the affiliate program growth.
The internship gives the opportunity to learn about affiliate marketing, to get involved with different brands and to attend to trainings which are very useful and which have a practical approach.
You do not need to have experience in affiliate or online marketing but any background knowledge you have in these fields will of course be useful. We will offer comprehensive training in all the skills that you need, and there is a good network of people around to support you if you have any questions. The main requirement will be that all candidates should be currently in education or enrolled in a program to be considered for this internship.
This is a great opportunity to get some hands-on experience in the online advertising industry to build your confidence and understanding of working as part of a team in a fast-paced industry.
Please note: this work placement must be part of a UK based education course or ERASMUS scheme. We will require confirmation that this is the case prior to the commencement of the work placement.