• Duration / Period: 4-6 months (Full Time)
• Location: Central London (Moorgate / Liverpool Street)
• Start-date: Mid June/July
Please note that this is an unpaid internship. Lunch and travel expenses are covered.
Tradedoubler is an international performance marketing and technology partner, creating smarter results for our clients and partners through traffic, technology and expertise. We work with around 2,000 leading advertisers to maximise their digital marketing investment and demonstrate tangible returns and we help 180,000 online publishers to monetise their websites.
We are looking for a fast-paced & motivated digital marketing enthusiast, to be part of our internship program in our UK Client Development Team for 4-6 months, starting as soon as possible (Minimum of 4 months is required). The internship is available in our London offices, to be trained and supporting a team of 8 Client Development Executives and Managers and developing Performance Marketing skills. A full training plan will be in place for the candidate to take advantage of. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Training Plan Overview
• Learning and understanding the fundamentals to Performance Marketing.
• Receiving a training plan to aid your development for the duration of this work placement.
• Developing Performance Marketing skills across Client & Partnership teams.
• Receiving full training from internal team members to improve performance marketing skills.
• Attending publisher meetings to increase knowledge of their role within Performance Marketing.
• Being involved in creating and sending daily reports to clients.
• Being part of recruitment of new websites, with the support of Management Team.
• Conducting benchmark/Gap Analysis and Clients Competitor analysis.
• Getting involved in the set-up of Publishers / websites within our internal system.
• Creating weekly insights newsletter with the latest industry news.
• Conducting affiliate program audits with the support of client managers.
• Getting involved with talking to publishers, meetings, and helping with general administrative tasks.
You do not need to have experience in affiliate or online marketing but any background knowledge you have in these fields will of course be useful. We will offer comprehensive training in all the skills that you need, and there is a good network of people around to support you if you have any questions. The main requirement will be that all candidates should be currently in education or enrolled in a program to be considered for this internship.
This is a great opportunity to get some hands-on experience in the online advertising industry to build your confidence and understanding of working as part of a team in a fast-paced industry.
• Benefits: Travel and lunch expenses
Please note: this work placement must be part of a UK based education course or ERASMUS scheme. We will require confirmation that this is the case prior to the commencement of the work placement.