PathMotion is a fast-growing enterprise software (SaaS) solution helping leading employers to attract top talent by facilitating online discussions between their employees and candidates. Employees engage directly with candidates, anytime and anywhere, and persuade them to join their employer by sharing their authentic stories.
We are the leading employee-to-candidate engagement player with flagship clients across the UK, France, Benelux and the USA. These include Deloitte, Citigroup, Clifford Chance, Nestlé, Airbus, Orange, McDonald’s and KPMG. PathMotion has won numerous awards for its technology as well as for its work achieved in partnership with its clients.
• Client Success - working directly with our clients to optimise their use of PathMotion’s platform (conducting Insider training sessions, analysing platform statistics, writing reports etc.). The right candidate will become an expert in the PathMotion product.
• Product Management - monitoring discussions on client platforms to ensure content is well- written, valuable and insightful. The candidate will ensure that online events run smoothly for the client. The candidate may also assist in product development (testing new features) - no coding experience is required.
• Operations - supporting the operations team in identifying and finding solutions to various issues (e.g. data confidentiality). Analytical thinking and an ability to organise thoughts clearly will be necessary to create reports on findings.
• Business Development - supporting the work of the sales team by helping to organise sales forecasts and creating custom presentations for prospective clients. Despite not being a key responsibility, if the candidate is able to find a new sales lead themselves, this would always be supported and compensated.
• Extended Projects - analytical thinking and an ability to solve problems will be useful to complete extended projects. The candidate may be required to organise and analyse data metrics to suggest improvements.
To apply you will need to fulfil the following requirements:
• Studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
• Interest in technology, web-based solutions, marketing and business development.
• Excellent written English with the sensitivity to use editorial tone in order to shape the PathMotion
brand (knowledge of French is beneficial but not required).
• Be a detail-oriented, analytical and creative thinker.
• Be able to learn quickly and work independently, solving problems as they arise.
• Above all, the right candidate will be able to adapt quickly and help teammates when necessary.
How to apply:
1. Email [###########] quoting "London - Client and Account Intern" as the subject
2. Write a cover letter that succinctly describes your qualifications against the requirements described above
3. Attach a copy of your CV/résumé
4. We recommend you check out the Meet PathMotion section of the website and ask a few questions