Oddbox is looking for an ambitious and dynamic intern who can support our business teams in analysing, fixing and reporting on our current systems.
We are looking for a pearfectly imperfect individual who wants to do good, and work with a bunch of extra’odd’inary individuals, who want to reduce food waste and leave the planet a far better place than the one right now.
At Oddbox, we use a third-party US-based SaaS platform for managing our subscriptions and interacting with our customers.
We recently migrated to this platform which has created gaps between our business model and the system model.
We initially require someone to understand the system, work closely with the US-based SaaS team to collate, report and ensure the team there fix issues, whilst understanding and reporting on data patterns. You will also be responsible for understanding all the capabilities and reporting functionalities and producing the reports required to drive decision-making and improve customer experience.
This is a unique opportunity where you will be reporting directly to one of the co-founders.
You will need to liaise with cross functional teams to help resolve customer, reporting and data issues quickly and efficiently.
• Quickly get up to speed with our SaaS platform, understanding customer user experience, data usage and reports.
• Understand our systems architecture with a view to solving issues faced by customer and Oddbox team members.
• Reconcile data issues between the various reports that the SaaS platform provides
• Liaise between Oddbox teams and the US-based SaaS platform support teams to fix issues as well as ensuring our requirements get custom developed
• Dig into customer data with a view to understand operational and consumer behavioural data and identify patterns
• Gather reporting requirements from the different teams and produce the relevant reports downloading data from the system
Who we’re looking for:
• Ideally a Maths, Science or Computer science graduate
• Advanced MS excel skills
• SQL skills ideal but not a must have
• Has to be very analytical, organised and structured
• Good project manager and multi-tasker
• Good listening and communications skills
• Has to be tenacious with a never give up attitude to problem solving.