Established in 2003 and is now in its 16th year of successful trading, VHR has offices in London, Manchester, Abu Dhabi, Prague & Valencia which service a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries. With a turnover exceeding £35M and a multinational workforce of 80 staff, VHR requires an enthusiastic team player to join the organisation as a HR & Recruitment Intern.
See our website for more information: [###########]
We are seeking an enthusiastic and eager HR Interns to join our Team in our Head office in London. Supervised by the HR Manager & HR Advisor, this role is a great introduction to Human Resources within an International business.
Key Learning Skills
• Assisting with the sourcing and qualifying global candidates for internal recruitment
• Set up telephone, Skype and Face-to-Face Interviews
• Communicate with global candidates via telephone and email
• Keep records and create meeting minutes
• Support tasks pertaining to employee relations & internal communications
• Maintain and updating filing systems
• Support the day-to-day efficient operations of the HR Department.
• Studying towards a degree where your course is relevant to the internship.
• The right applicant will be an experienced user of Microsoft Excel, Office & Word
• They will be hard working, quick learning and able to work accurately and to deadlines
• They will be self-motivated, highly organised and attentive
• Demonstrates a good level of English spelling and grammar
• Knowledge about social media advertising is a plus.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship. We do offer compensation for travel and food expenses, accumulating to £10 per working day. Please only apply for this internship if you agree with these conditions.