Established in 2003 and now in its 16th year of successful trading, VHR has offices in London, Manchester, Abu Dhabi, Prague & Valencia which serves a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries. With a turnover approaching £35M and a multinational workforce of 90 staff, VHR requires an enthusiastic team player to join the organisation in an Information Technology Internship.
See our website for more information: [###########]
We are seeking an enthusiastic and eager IT Intern to join our Team in our Head office in London. In this role you will be the sole onsite IT Support Technician Assistant and will provide 1st and 2nd line support to VHR staff both across our global offices and working from home.
Key Learning Objective
• Assist Microsoft desktop troubleshooting and configuration for Windows, MS Office and Windows based printing
• Assist Android, Apple and Windows Mobile device support and configuration
• Support functionality maintenance of Windows Small Business Server 2008 R2
• Support functionality maintenance of MS Exchange Server 2010
• Support functionality maintenance of Citrix XenApps
• Contribute to staff consultation and solution providing in relation to IT related issues
• PC/ Laptop and email set-up for new staff
• Communication management of external IT support unit
In addition to the above, you will be required to assist in ad hoc duties as and when directed by management.
• Studying towards a degree where your course is relevant to the internship.
• They will be self-motivated, highly organised and attentive
• They will show willingness to assist with general business administration duties
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity? Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Send your application to [###########] today!
Please note that this is an unpaid Internship and we only offer allowance for travel and food expenses, accumulating up to £10 per working day.