Established in 2003 and now in its 16th year of successful trading, VHR (Virtual Human Resources) has offices in London, Manchester, Abu Dhabi & Prague, which serves a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries. With a turnover approaching £35M and a multi-national workforce of 90 staff, VHR is looking for an enthusiastic, striving intern to join our German Aerospace Operations Team in London.
See our website for more information: [###########]
VHR’s Aerospace Division work very closely with both designers and engineers of some of the most prestigious clients in Germany. Supervised by the Senior Business Administrator, this role is a great introduction to Administration with aspect of Human Resources within an International business.
Key Learning Objectives:
• Ganing knowledge about our core industries through intensive research
• Assisting with the organisation of the employee filing system
• Assisting with Employees engagement and benefits
• Communicating with German speaking candidates via telephone and email
• Keeping and creating records
• Maintain and updating filing systems
• Support the day-to-day efficient operation of the employees
• Studying towards a degree where your course is relevant to the internship.
• Must be bilingual English/German
• Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Computer Literate and has good keyboard skills
• Exhibits good numeracy skills
• Accurate, with good attention to detail
• Pro-active and works on own initiative
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity? Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Send your application to [###########] today!
Please note that this is an unpaid we only offer allowance for travel and food expenses, accumulating up to £10 per working day.