Internship - Assistant to the Head of HR and Organization (m/f/d)
Are you interested in e-commerce? Do you have a passion for working in a fast-paced online retail environment and have plenty ideas on how to improve processes to make life easier for our consumers? Are you proactive and hands-on? If you are, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands we sell +230,000 branded bathroom products directly to the consumer at competitive prices.
We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. We are very international and maintain flat hierarchies and a proactive feedback and innovation culture. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves, and the company. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks, and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
As an assistant intern to the department head for HR and Organization you will work on a big variety of topics and get in touch with operative and strategic elements of a fast-growing e-commerce company as well as the whole spectrum of HR tasks (people development and administrative). You will receive real responsibility and you will have the freedom to take your own ideas from the concept stage to implementation where it will be integrated in our daily work processes within HR and organizational responsibilities.
Some things you can expect:
• Taking responsibility for recruitment processes.
• Developing new concepts and channels for recruitment.
• Co-creating and supporting job trainings and people development work-shops
• Supporting project management in HR and other areas professionalizing processes.
• Developing new concepts for operative work processes and being part of their implementation.
• Event Management
• Studying Business, communication or another relevant degree
• Passion for working within an international e-commerce start-up
• Multitasking should be one of your assets.
• Eager to meet challenges and quick to assimilate new concepts.
• Passion for working in direct interaction with the customers (Logistics, Product and Sales related)
• Native level speaker of any of the following languages: French, Dutch, English or Italian
• Salary: 600€ / month
• Start date: Placements throughout the year
• Duration: Anywhere between 5-12 months
• Vacation: 4-10 days depending on the duration
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and like-minded people, and as a successful intern there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company.
Do you want to make a great start in your new career, and does the above profile match your background? Then apply now by sending your application in English (CV and motivation letter) to [###########] and you will hear from us as soon as possible.