ACTUALISE Search & Selection is a leading international Executive Search company specialising in the Actuary field which incorporates Insurance & Actuarial Consulting. Established in London in 2009, we quickly developed into an extremely successful business across Europe, having built an impressive client portfolio. In just 10 years and despite the economic downturn, ACTUALISE has quickly become recognised as a market leader in the provision of Actuarial recruitment solutions all across Europe.
We already cover over 12 countries including the UK, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, Sweden and Germany and our aim is to expand our remit to cover all European nations and regions.
We are now leader on French market and our objective for year 2019 is to become leader also on the Benelux market and get strong position on the UK market.
ACTUALISE is successful because we are specialists in headhunting techniques to attract the highest calibre candidates for our clients. We collaborate with board level individuals and key decision makers within prestigious international consulting companies and major insurance groups.
Our business is dynamic, fresh and growing rapidly. We are passionate about building a strong and effective European team based here in London. This is a collaborative, team oriented and entrepreneurial environment which is keen to invest in those who are hungry to be successful.
We invest heavily in training and developing each of our consultants and researchers to ensure they have the tools to build long and lucrative careers for themselves within one of the most exciting areas of recruitment.
The position: Researcher
As an expert of all headhunting’s techniques, you develop and manage a network of highly talented executives and senior executives in the sector of Insurance and Actuary Consulting.
Description of the position:
• International candidate sourcing (headhunting approach): France
• Candidate evaluation (phone interview),
• Recruitment of high talented international executives: senior consultants, managers, senior managers, partners in Consulting Industry (salary package from £45K to £300K),
• Management and maintenance of CRM Database (Candidates, Clients)
• Mailshot campaigns
The main duties of this role will include (non-exhaustive list):
1. Sourcing Candidates in France using Social Media website (LinkedIn, Viadeo, Xing), internal database, and different headhunting techniques to attract and build relationship with high talented executives, senior executives and members of Director Board from local and international Insurance and Consulting companies (from 2+ to 15/20 year experience executives with salary package from 45K€ to 300K€),
2. Developing and managing social media platforms (LinkedIn,...)
• Extending open network of actuaries on LinkedIn;
• Sending LinkedIn invitation to existing candidates;
3. Generating market intelligence.
• Collecting information about actuarial market.
• Updating database with all targeted companies in the International framework.
- Experience in Recruitment (internship).
- Excellent skills in communication using the phone.
- French speaker (C2 level) ; Good level in English
- Good skills in communication using the phone;
- Excellent skills in internet search
- Knowledge of Insurance industry would be a plus
- Skills in sales, business acumen
- Good IT skills including MS Office pack (specially Excel and MS outlook)
- Very effective organizational skills and good time management;
We are based in the centre of London – London N22 8HF (Wood Green Station)
This internship will be remunerated with a base + commissions according to your work performance.
After internship – according to your performance and achievement, you will be recruited as Junior Researcher (level1) : fixed base salary + commissions + annual bonus = OTE £26K-£30K