Online Marketing – CVRO Analyst Intern
Are you interested in e-commerce? Do you have a passion for working in a fast- paced online retail environment and have plenty ideas on how to improve processes to make life easier for our consumers? Are you proactive and hands-on?
If you are, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands we sell +230,000 branded bathroom products directly to the consumer at competitive prices.
We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. We are very international and maintain flat hierarchies and a proactive feedback and innovation culture. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves, and the company. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks, and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
As a Conversion Rate Optimization (CVRO) Analyst you will work on identifying why customers (don’t) buy with us, and make recommendations based on that. You will work closely together with the UXUI-analyst on identifying improvement opportunities for our customers that will result in a higher Conversion Rate. You will make use of Google Analytics, Heat maps, AB-testing, and other tools to find the pain points for customers and alleviate them. CVRO lies at the heart of online marketing, and this internship will give you the unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs on this topic. After this internship you will have laid a solid foundation for a future career in online marketing!
Some things you can expect:
• Reviewing the entire customer lifecycle to find drop-off points, and make improvement suggestions
• Analyzing customer needs and using internal data on formulating hypotheses
• Working with the UX/UI analyst to come up with on page design hypotheses for A/B-tests
• Think about how to improve functionality with the aim of improving CVR
• Validating your hypotheses through AB-testing, and implementing successful tests
• Working closely with management
• Freedom to explore your own ideas
As a Conversion Rate Optimization (CVRO) Analyst you have the unique combination of a great sales instinct with a creative/analytic drive to identify improvement opportunities.
You understand our customers pain points and are able to come up with concrete solutions to solve these.
• You are proactive and take initiative
• You are creative, imaginative, and think “outside-the-box”
• You are attentive to details
• You have a passion for e-commerce and are able to translate this into actions
• Prior work-experience in e-commerce is a plus
• You are in the final stages of your studies
Salary: 600€ / month
Start date: Placements throughout the year Duration: Anywhere between 5-12 months Vacation: 4-10 days depending on the duration
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and
like-minded people, and as a successful intern there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company.
Do you want to make a great start in your carrier, and does the above profile match your background? Then apply now by sending your application in English
(CV and motivation letter) to [###########] , and you will hear from us as soon as possible.