E-Commerce - Online Marketing - International Community Manager - Internship
Are you interested in e-commerce? Do you have a passion for working in a fast- paced online retail environment and have plenty ideas on how to improve processes to make life easier for our consumers? Are you proactive and hands-on?
If you are, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands we sell +230,000 branded bathroom products directly to the consumer at competitive prices.
We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. We are very international and maintain flat hierarchies and a proactive feedback and innovation culture. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves, and the company. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks, and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
As International Community Manager you will be part of the marketing team. Your objective will be to enhance our brand position and brand voice via social media channels and community outreach tools.
You will be coordinating and maintaining our social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) across various countries (France, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Italy) with help from native speakers. Additionally, you will learn about email marketing using Mail Chimp. You will receive first-hand experience in conducting social media marketing activities in an international e-commerce start-up with a lot of freedom for your own ideas.
You will work closely together with the Senior VP of Marketing, and other marketing team members to conduct some of the below activities:
• Plan and execute all social media marketing activities
• Conduct paid email marketing campaigns and paid Social Media campaigns
• Maintain and build out our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for social media channels
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Studying Business, Marketing or another relevant degree
• Passion for working within an international ecommerce start up
• Passion for and/or experience in working with social media and community management
• Multitasking should be one of your assets
• Eager to meet challenges and quick to assimilate new concepts
• Native level speaker of any following language: French, Dutch, English or Italian
Salary: 600€ / month
Start date: Placements throughout the year Duration: Anywhere between 5-12 months Vacation: 4-10 days depending on the duration
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and like-minded people, and as a successful intern there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company.
Do you want to make a great start in your carrier, and does the above profile match your background? Then apply now by sending your application in English
(CV and motivation letter) to [###########] and you will hear from us as soon as possible.